Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 9

When we wake up in the morning we have a nice breakfast of raw eel.

"I wanna go back to my old group." Complained Dilshen. "Why?" We asked him. "Just coz i want to." Was his reply. "OK, then today we'll go and look for them and then you can rejoin them." We told him. "OK, thanks." He said. So we board th spaceship and go out on a search for Dilshens old group. After two hours, we hadn't found them. After four hours, We still hadn't found them, then finally after six hours of flying arounf we spotted them in the forest where we had first found Dilshen. Dilshen stepped onto the platform, then I pressed a button and he was zapped down to join his former group. Mutated and all.

"Lets's go back to our island now," said Micaela. "Yea, I think we all need an early nighs sleep." I said. So we flew back tot he little island and had another dinner of eel. Then aat 4:30 PM we snuggled deon to sleep in our spacehsip.

No comments:

Post a Comment