Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 7

"Morning Jes," I said. "Morning," She replied. "Morning Micaela," I said. 'Morning," She replied. "What should we do today?" I asked them. 'Why don't we fly around in our spaceship and see if we can find any of our classmates. We dont even know if any of them are alive, dead, or mutated." Said Jes."Yea, let's go," said Micaela. So we boarded our spaceship and then took up our four seats beside the controls. "Right, 1, 2, 3, TAKE OFF!" I yelled as we took flight intot he air. First, we decide that we are going to go and chack if anhyone is in or at the radioactive lake. So we land beside the lake. "Let's jump intot he lake for our spaceship and see if anyone is in there." I said. "Yes, let's." Said Dilshen. "I want to see if the rest of my old group is still alive." "On the count of three we'll jump. 1, 2, 3, JUMP!!!" I yelled. I hear a splash as we hit the water and dive into the depths of the lake. After a while I start thinking about going ot up for air when i realise that I can breathe! I looked around me at Dilshen, Micaela, and Jes only to see that they have been turned into mutants again! Then I look at my hands to see that I have also been changed back into a mutant and that I must have gills! We can't see anyone so we swim back to the surface and climb back into our soaceship. "Well that's just great!" I said once we were inside agan. "We're mutants again!"

Before long it was dinner time and we had travelled back to our small island. We were now feeding on raw eel, for we were mutants, and to us, it tasted great. After dinner we set up the tent and settled down to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment