Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 4

"Morning,"I said to Jes. "Morning," she replied. "Should we have breakfast?" I asked them.
"Yea," said Micaela.

Once we had finished breakfast we decided to go for a climb up the mountain and have a look at the hexagonal rocks that I had told them about earlier. It wasn't at all that steep, so we climbed it with ease. Once were at the top we clambered over to the hexagonal rocks and tryed to pull them apart because we had noticed that they were all stuck together and it works. As they come apart all the hexagonal rocks part and move to the sides to reveal.......... A chamber!"Should we go and have a look?" I said. "Might as well, since we're here now," said Micaela. "Yea,"I said. "On the count of three we'll jump." I said. "1, 2, 3, JUMP! We all jumped and landed on the hard ground of the surprisingly light chamber. As I stood up I looked around and was disappointed to see that it was empty. All there was to look at were the strange symbols, numbers and letters covering the walls. Just then I noticed three lightning shaped symbols on the three different walls, for the room was triangular. "Let's each push on one of the symbols and see what happens." I suggested. "Yea!" They yelled eagerly. So we all went to stand beside one of the symbols each. "1, 2, 3, PUSH!" I yelled. All of a sudden a terrifying sound enfulged the chamber and we had to block our ears to stop ourselves from becoming half deaf. We watched in amazment as the walls slowly moved back until another chamber was sitting infront of us. Again there are three symbols and we push one each. '1, 2, 3, PUSH!" I yelled. We push and then once again the walls move back toereaveal another chamber. AGAIN, we see three symbols the same and we push one each. "1, 2, 3, PUSH! I yelled again. We stare, dumbfounded as the walls move back to reveal another chamber with...............A SPACESHIP!!!!!!!! "OMG!!" We all scream in unison. "Where the heck did this come from?!" Yelled/asked Jes. "Goodness knows." Said Micaela. "Shouls we go and have a look inside?" I suggested. "It might be dangerous though." Said Micaela. "Should we take the risk?" I asked them. "We might as well, its a once in a lifetime oppurtunity." Said Jes. "Let's do it!" I yelled.

We cautiously boarded the mysterious spaceship slowly and carefully, looking arount the whole time because we felt like something bad was about to happen..........but nothing ever did. "Should we sleep in here? It's quite warm." I told them. "Yea, nothing bad has happened yet, so I don't think it ever will." Said Micaela.

So after a quick dinner of muesli bars we settled down on the hard floor of the spacecraft and slowly drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment